Home Index

Welcome, Guest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 03:13:38 am
Search:  
Advanced search
WJD Forum Index  |  General Discussion  |  Welcome and Overview  |  Topic: Welcome
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 11830 times)
Shawn Sorrell
Administrator

« on: December 14, 2003, 04:03:02 pm »

Welcome to the Forums at WildJoker Design. Most the topics are related to web or graphic design and scripts, programs or utilities that can be used to aid in creating a web site

A big part of the forum involves discussion of West Host which is the hosting company where WildJokerDesign.com resides. It is a company that has for years provided good reliable sevice.  In August of 2003 they made some major changes to their systems which resulted in many unhappy customers that had thier sites go down for long periods of times.  During this period many visited their forums looking for answers.  The forums soon became clogged with customer demands for a solution to the problems.  Many of us spent many hours on their forum trying to help out and answer questions.  At that time I started this forum to try and compile the "answers" to the problems.  West Host is now back up to it's old standards and things have returned to the pre 2.0 days for the most part.  If you have arrived here form somewhere else other then West Host I hope you will find some of the information helpfull.

Shawn Sorrell
Remember I am not an expert but a jack of all trades.  Information posted here should be used at your own risk. You are responsible for any changes you make to your account/website.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
Print
WJD Forum Index  |  General Discussion  |  Welcome and Overview  |  Topic: Welcome
Jump to: