Home Index

Welcome, Guest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 12:14:52 am
Search:  
Advanced search
WJD Forum Index  |  WestHost Related  |  Working with multiple domains on one account  |  Topic: Introduction
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 10992 times)
Shawn Sorrell
Administrator

« on: March 20, 2004, 06:28:52 am »

There have been many threads on the WH forum about working with domains on an account.  Everything from how to do it in Site Manager to creating that info@domainone and info@domaintwo that can not be done in the Site Manager.  So in this section I'll attempt to get them all organized and perhaps add some screenshots to illustrate some of the steps.  

I myself have not done a whole lot with this but other users at WH have so most the info here well be what they have come up with.  Some of the procedures well be using SSH and altering files that could harm your set up if not done correctly so remember back up your files and take these steps at your own risk.

Shawn Sorrell
Remember I am not an expert but a jack of all trades.  Information posted here should be used at your own risk. You are responsible for any changes you make to your account/website.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
Print
WJD Forum Index  |  WestHost Related  |  Working with multiple domains on one account  |  Topic: Introduction
Jump to: