Home Index

Welcome, Guest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 11:22:55 pm
Search:  
Advanced search
WJD Forum Index  |  General Discussion  |  Suggestions  |  Topic: The New Website
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The New Website  (Read 13128 times)
ss puppets

« on: March 22, 2005, 01:00:34 pm »

I just wanted everyone to know what a great job Shawn did on the websitehttp://www.sspuppetfactory.puppetsandstuff.com
We thank you for your being a jack of all trades. Your efforts and detailed work that you have put into this project will be greatly appreciated by all that visit it. This dream would not have been possible without your patience, and dedication.
Thank you for putting up with all the e-mails, the quick last minute changes, and allways being supportive of what I was trying to accomplish.
Please remember if you plant a seed and want it to grow you must use the right tools to take care of it. I feel that those tools are essential elements that Shawn uses in any thing that he is involved with.
Congratulations once again on a job well done! Very Happy
Everyone at SS Puppet Factory

Billy D. Fuller/SS Puppets
Shawn Sorrell
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 05:45:59 pm »

Thank you Billy and for letting me know that you where unable to register on your first try.  I did have some premissions set wrong within the program but it seems my changes has fixed things.

Again thank you for the kind words.

Shawn Sorrell
Remember I am not an expert but a jack of all trades.  Information posted here should be used at your own risk. You are responsible for any changes you make to your account/website.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
Print
WJD Forum Index  |  General Discussion  |  Suggestions  |  Topic: The New Website
Jump to: